Friday, March 14, 2014

Fervent Friday - ReMoved

This week's installment is a video that speaks closely to an organization that is very near and dear to my heart. I will be putting up a blog post in the next couple weeks about Royal Family KIDS, an organization that exists to reach out to children who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned,  so be on the lookout for that!!

This video is a look into the life of a little girl who is removed from her home and placed in foster care, all from her point of view. I've watched this video at least a dozen times now, and each time, I find myself crying and welling up with emotion. It's stories like this that make it very hard for me to sit back and do nothing!

Please let me know how the video spoke to you, and if you would like more information about being involved in making a difference!

If you are unable to view the video below, you can see it here: ReMoved Video



-Go sing God's love song to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment